We want 100% of our public donations to directly fund our projects.

Every organization has operating expenses, but almost daily you hear about charities that pay their executives massive salaries or have so much bureaucracy in place that only a small fraction of your donated dollar actually reaches the project itself.

Not here. All of us are volunteering our time and expertise because we believe in the mission of our organization and want to better the environment and help others.

100% is ambitious, and we aren’t there yet. Currently about 93% of our public donations go directly toward our projects, the remaining 7% is helping us grow as an organization so that we can have a larger impact.

To reach 100%, we are looking toward private donors, foundations and sponsors to cover everything from staff salaries to basic office systems to equipment and supplies.

We are still a young organization, but we believe in this tenet passionately and therefore are building it into the foundation of how we operate now.

the seed membership program

Our goal for the 100% program model is ambitious. To support our growth, we bring together a like-minded community of business people and philanthropists to fund our operating budget on a regular basis.

The Seed is our membership program where donors give a set amount to our operating costs each year. Their support paves the way for us to continue striving toward our 100% model and fulfill our mission.

These donors are some of our most dedicated: their investment fuels our long-term mission, our ability to scale as an organization and our mission to continue using 100% of public donations for projects.

Other Sources of Funding

CORPORATE SPONSORSHIPS

We partner with corporations for public campaigns, employee engagement and other fundraising ideas tailored to the business’ market and brand.

Get your company involved

GIFTS IN KIND

From marketing to farming materials, much of what our team uses is donated by generous businesses. We’re deeply thankful to those who provide equipment and materials to help us further our mission.

See our in-kind donors